The iPhone 6 Price And iPhone 6 Plus Design Makes Them The Best New Smartphones!
If you weren’t able to watch all of the stream from Apple’s product launch on September 9, 2014 then you missed a whole bunch of important news items. Here’s a review of what you missed.
Apple’s iPhone 6 and iPhone iPhone 7 plus price in Nigeria 6 Plus Automatically Become The Best New Smartphones On The Market
Two different phones were launched by Apple and have already been identified as game-changers.
All that we’ve seen and read have identified a number of major improvements and advanced features. And what we’ve noticed so far, Apple’s two new iPhones will dominate the smart phone market very, very quickly.
In addition to being some of the best new smartphones available to buy the iPhone 6 price is an excellent deal for your pocket book making it an easy choice for your next upgrade.
Why Are They The Best New Smartphones? Below Are The Top 5 Reasons
1. This is a HUGE advancement with the usual iPhone brand. The specs of the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus come with enhanced screen sizes that measure 4.7 inches to 5.5 inches. They also have a much thinner and lighter body than the previous iPhones.
2. Both new iPhones come with amazing graphics with incredibly high-def resolution improvements – from 1334×780 for the iPhone 6 or 1920×1080 for the iPhone 6 Plus – the graphics jump right off the screen, making watching video and gaming comparable to most desktops and TV’s.
3. The major improvement announced that we have focused upon is an exceptionally sleek and quick processor chip. The new A8 chip has Apple claiming to be more than 84x powerful as compared with the current A7 chip – giving it the power they say of 2 billion transistors – that makes it the fastest and most powerful out there today.
4. You want power? How’s this? – A dramatically superior battery life that brags to be able to support 50-80 hours of audio for the iPhone 6 vs. the Plus model, 11-14 hours of HD video and up to 16 days of standby energy without needing a charge.
5. Card and wallet-less shopping – Another MAJOR development has been an improved fingerprint id/passcode to highlight their new ‘Apple Pay’ – an electronic payment choice to be used in making purchases at participating merchant stores, online and Apps stores.
Other features includes a rapid burst for taking selfies on the inward facing camera lens along with the vastly revamped iOS 8 software upgrade – These all happen to be huge game-changing enhancements and modifications making the iPhone 6 price a steal.
So What Would You Expect To Pay For All Those Improvements? The iPhone 6 Price Is Shockingly Cheaper Than Expected
The iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus incorporates the traditional of pricing structure that all of Apple’s iPhones had previously.
The iPhone 6 price structure begins at $199 for 16 GB with a standard 2-year contract and increases by $100 while maximizing it’s memory 4x – meaning that a 64 GB would cost $299 and $399 for 128 GB.
Just as with their existing price structures, the iPhone 6 Plus begins at $299 for 16 GB and 2-year service contract as well. The outcome works well with the pricing model of the iPhone 6 price by adding $100 per increase in memory, with $399 for 64 GB and $499 for 128 GB making it one of the best new smartphones on the market.
Looking at all the new specs and reviews we’ve seen so far, it’s our assessment that the new phones launched by Apple are immediately the best new smartphones that you can purchase.
From important features to design changes and the iPhone 6 price structure, we believe the new devices by Apple are truly going to be game-changing and dominate the market for a very long time.